(LAST CHANCE) Thumbnail for War Forge

Thats pretty cool but maybe you could add houses in the background. But in my opinion, that’s good you can work on it more tomorrow.

Okay, will do.
Tomorrow I have school so it’ll be a bit harder but I’ll find the time.

1 Like

Translated: Good night, goodbye

2 Likes

Tbh im rlly good with thumbnails, but im still not sure this is allowed… i mean, foxy contacted Jeff, and he said, yes, but the post keeps getting flagged…

my art

1 Like

Wait, he said this was allowed?

1 Like

well, not exactly these things, but just about foxy making the specific post for help about thumbnails for everyone.

@WhiteGod just so you know I just checked your post description, you are at risk of being flagged in mass, (I’m surprised no one else has realized it) but this is highly off topic as it is like advertisement to your padlet. You need to put all about what you need for the thumbnail in post description. Just putting a link to another website for what you need help with is not what the forum is for. Please revise this.

No hate intended just trying to help.

not to be annoying, but that is quite off-topic, even for this post. Do you think you could ask them on the Gim UN padlet?

1 Like

Sure one sec.

1 Like
WolfTechnolog

Srry, but I tried on the GimUN Padlet and got nothing, but the ORA Padlet needs moderators just in case. I’ll delete it.

Yeah, foxy emailed him, but people keep flagging the post, and the system is confused

1 Like

also you need to check with the mods to get your post opened that keeps staying closed but saying it will open in a few hours.

1 Like

How do I message the mods in-forum, @Legobuilder? I’d really like to reopen that topic and continue working on my game’s bios.
[1]

1. I’ve been more focused on The Gimmie Awards LOL. ↩︎

umm i dont know, ask somone else…

Hello everyone, I know you’re working on Thumbnails I’m going to be offline today! So, if you have any questions about this I depend on @I_Like_Props to do it. Thanks!

2 Likes

You said you wanted houses, I added houses!
Hope it’s okay, I still don’t really like it.
I spent way too little time on this, but if you let me, I can make a better one in a couple days or so.

1 Like

@WhiteGod i could make a thumbnail, but I’ll take me 2 days

3 Likes

WhiteGod is offline today, so I’m speaking for him.
It should be fine, but please finish it fast because voting is happening soon. (End of this week I think)

2 Likes

What I have so far.

2 Likes

Final Product!