Ladies and gentlemen, I found a dupe

Alright, you read the title.

If you didn’t (for some reason), I found a dupe glitch. The only issue is that it is INCREDIBLY hard to pull off. I was reading Blackhole927’s AUO tutorial, and I was thinking. What if I used the lag between channels (1 frame) to drop an item I am currently selling to a vending machine.

So uh, there is no way to do that. I ignored this, until I found another glitch.

If you open your inventory or leaderboard with the I or L hotkey while “Enter interacting” (You can only use enter to do this lol), it will continue interacting with whatever you were interacting with.

This sparked the idea:

What if I enter interacted with the fishtopia sell button, opened my inventory, clicked on my fish, and then frame perfectly dropped the item during the AUO 1 frame lag?

And to my surprise…

+1 cash
Gray fish on ground.

Ladies and gentlemen, I did it.

I FOUND A DUPE.

It works in every gamemode I tested it in. So in conclusion, a macro could easily dupe items and energy.

58 Likes

Nobody ever reads my posts…

4 Likes

what do you mean? I just did.

3 Likes

actually,

several people do.

3 Likes

Wow. When I wrote that tutorial I didn’t realize what could truly be done with it at the time, I just thought it was something cool. Wow!

10 Likes

huh? I don’t get how this works.
@MonodonMonoceros If I understand it I’ll like it.

1 Like

If you drop an item right before buying, due to AUO it dupes (you get the item you bought and keep what you sold)

4 Likes

but it doesn’t let me open it while I’m buying

1 Like

You can hold enter

1 Like

You gotta press I to open inventory, then hold enter and drop at the last second

1 Like

I’m going too see if this works for me…

1 Like

I thought i did it but apparently i just clicked drop half stack lol

1 Like

wouldn’t work for me :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

same idk how to do it

1 Like

I can’t get the glitch right lol :sweat_smile:

1 Like

you too?