Kill Zone when Moving

I’m making red light green light and I want to make it so when the host presses the red light button, any player who is moving, dies. Any ideas on how to do this?

1 Like

my guest is to use triggers, so when some one moves they will step on it and activate it.

2 Likes

Yeah but i dont want to use like 300 triggers. Lemme go see

2 Likes

Movement meter (the forgotten device)

1 Like

How would i do it with a movement meter?

1 Like

The movement meter. Activate a trigger when the host presses the red light and deactivate it when the host presses the green light. The trigger should respawn the player. It should receive on “Player Moved”. Give the player 9999999999999 items on game start. Make a movement meter for item and a that edits a property. Make the property broadcast on “Player Moved” when it changes. Make a lifecycle that makes an item granter subtract 9999999999999999999 of the item. Now, the host can always move. And that’s it.

1 Like

Could you explain the beginning a bit simpler pls? It’s a bit confusing…

1 Like

I don’t know how to make it more simpler…

1 Like

use this, make it so if the button is pressed a property is set to red light, and a checker receiving on player moved that checks if red light is activated. The afk part is not neaded

Give every player 9999999999 of an item(your choice) on game start(starting inventory). Make a movement meter for that item and a property it will edit(using block code I am guessing). Have the property broadcast on “Player moved”. Add a lifecucle that is wired to an item granter that will take away 9999999999 of that item. Finally, add a trigger that is activated/deactivated by the host when they press the green light(for deactivating it use a red light). The trigger should be wired to a respawn device. I think that is a simplified version of @getrithekd’s idea.

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.