Juggernog prop + how to make it work V2

Screenshot 2024-01-29 8.47.03 AM
Get a empty barrel, tint it full red without moving slider, then get a shield with white and red, one of the circle ones, add invis vending machine by it, add red empty glass cups next to it scattered, add little legs too, for this I used Alien Plants, but you could use more things, now make the shield slightly transparent, like 0.5 or 0.25, then add text at size 20 “JUGGERNOG”

1 Like

there isn’t really much details here
you should add some more because this is really short and short art guides might get flagged

1 Like

Dang, alright ill think about how to make it look nicer and more details thanks for the heads up

I am making a Juggernog machine for my zombies map, so I will be making a guide soon (P.S.You did technically beat me 2 it tho P.P.S. I never thought someone else would make a perk machine so this was a pleasant surprise)

LOL its ok if you take inspiration but nice, i dont really care if anyone bases designs off it, or makes something better or improve upon this, so you can take things from this all you want PS. Have a nice day

I made it a few minutes ago, if you want to check it out, the link is right here How to make Juggernog