Item granter and questioner complex system. I don't know how to do it

How do I make it so that players need to answer questions as much as they can, and then there is a small chance that one player will get a gold key.

For example, Joe and Bob are answering questions as much as possible. There is a 10% chance each of them will receive a gold key after each question they answer is correct. After one receives the gold key, no one else can receive it even if they answer questions.

I assume this has to do with blocks… but I don’t know, correct me if I’m wrong.

To everyone who replies, thank you so much! (Even if your reply didn’t work). :grinning:

Happy Gimkitting!

I have no idea what you can do but maybe it can work with blocks.

you will need blocks, I think there is a guide on how to make a randomizer.

just use a random block and if block. To make it so that no one else can get it, you can deactivate the question I think, with a channel also in blocks.

For this, place down a questioner. Then, place a property, name it “keyGranted” and make sure it is a number. Then, place an item granter that grants a golden key, and wire the questioner to it. Select “Question Answered” and “Run Wire Pulse Block”. Then, in the item granter, go to the blocks tab and wire the following code:
IF (GET_PROPERTY keyGranted) = (0)
IF (RANDOM_NUMBER from 1 to 10) = (1)
GRANT_ITEM
SET_PROPERTY keyGranted
This code checks if the key has been granted, and if not, gets a random number between 1 and 10. If the number is 1, it grants the item to the player and sets the property to 1 so that nobody can get it again.
I cant get on creative right now, so I’m sorry that I don’t have any visuals.

Thank you so much! I will try it out ASAP, and this is also my first time using blocks to make something work, so wish me luck! And thanks again!

Hey guys,

I have completed the system. Here is the blocks code for it. If you want you have my permission to use it :wink: :wink:!

Screenshot 2023-06-09 12.24.27 PM

Happy Gimkitting!

2 Likes