Item assistance

So let’s say i want one team to spawn with one item, other teams to spawn with a different item, and both teams to spawn with one of the same items. How would you propose i do that?

1 Like

Have a lifecycle, wired to a relay with the settings "all players on specific team, and choose the team number, then wire that to an item granter, which grants the item you want to give them.

2 Likes

Ok thanks, i’ll try that right away

2 Likes

ok so i have the lifecycle wired to the relay and have the relay set to “all players on specific team”, even though I chose team 1 it’s still giving it to team 1 and 2

1 Like

ummm… send me a picture of the setup and the settings of the relay/item granter/ lifecycle. I may not be able to answer until tommorow

1 Like

(the banana item granted has the same settings as blaster item granter)

1 Like

You need two relays, one for each team. Then, Team 1’s relay goes to one item, and Team 2’s goes to the other.

2 Likes

that is if they want the banana and the blaster to go to different teams

2 Likes

ok so i had two then i deleted it to check something now I’ve added it and it doesn’t work on either team and the blaster is still going to both teams

ok i get what wrong now, basically I don’t actually have two teams enabled because I have it so one random person is chosen to be on team two, which messes it up because the game is set to co-op

1 Like

anyone with a bigger brain then me got any ideas?

1 Like

What you need? And I don’t know about bigger brain, lol.

1 Like

i need to make it so one team gets an item but the other doesn’t, but I don’t officially have two teams enabled, because of a whole thingy I just explained

1 Like

Hm. Maybe you could use a relay, and item granter, to give it to those specific teams. Then a random integer with block code, find a randomizer, to randomly give one of those items.

Example, relays to specific team, and it transmit channel for item granter. Then, get a trigger, block code, get variable, random integers, randomize it, and broadcast it for the item granter. Try that maybe?

Get something that triggers the relay, and it seems like your using a lifecycle, so after, hook it all up, then see if it works. Not sure, but if it does, no problem, if working, nice!

i would but you lost me at integers

1 Like

Simple. Make a variable, put it into a random integer from 1 to 2. Get the if, then do block, add at the top area the if, your variable = 1, then put it in the, then do broadcast message channel for the first item, repeat but change it to =2, and the broadcast message.

Also, integers is a fancy word for numbers.

If doesn’t work, tell me.