Is this possiblešŸ˜¬

So im making a battle royale and i want to know if you can make a player drop all of their items when they are knocked out.

2 Likes

Inventory manager+ Item catalog

1 Like

You can definitely set it to delete item inventory when players respawn, but I donā€™t know if you can make them drop it. The settings to do that are in the Game Settings.

1 Like

i would think you can but i dont know tho

Use the item inventory manager or the knockout manager, i think.

Or Iā€™m pretty sure thereā€™s a setting for it in the map settings.

um

why is this everyoneā€™s pfp:
Help me find drawing meme of little guy staring at camera from overview  angle : r/HelpMeFind

1 Like

Welcome to the forums @Sharky0524

Also @Coolcaden26 ya I think there is just a map setting for that lol
and everyoneā€™s pfp is like that cause itā€™s a trend happening right now so @Spydecraft245 made this for me, sorry for the ping spydecraff

3 Likes

THAT IS WHAT Iā€™VE BEEN ASKING!!!

1 Like

thanks you are so welcomeing

1 Like

If you want to make it so that players lose their inventory when they respawn, you can do it in Map Settings, or if you just want it to happen for 1 type of item (or just a select few), you can use an Inventory Item Manager. However, I donā€™t think itā€™s possible to ā€˜dropā€™ items when players respawn, if thatā€™s what you wanted.

1 Like

Believe it or not I do not think this is possible just using the in game settings, because this is the only setting I could find. Please ping me if you find I am wrong, I would like to know.

Screenshot 2024-09-23 11.41.25 AM

when they are eliminated

sounds like when they get knocked out

You would need a million checkers that check and then when player knocked out (Ko manager) it checks the propertys that the checkers updated and if they equal ā€œYESā€ then it has item granters that grant the maximum amount of the item and then another one granting one of that item and then - the maximum amount amount this would take like 20% memory but sadly it is the only wayā€¦

good idea would you agree @drewbie ?

I know, I never said otherwise.

1 Like

@somodd.exe you could make it so itā€™ll delete every single thing in map settings

Yeah, thatā€™s totally possible.

1 Like

I am aware, however the task is to make it so it drops when they are knocked out, and I am unsure of how to do that in the settings. It should be possible with devices, but I am not sure about how to do that either.

1 Like

Yes Itā€™s Very very easy.

Yes,

guys I have already said howā€¦

1 Like