Is this an appropriate list of Gimkit Forum eras?

If you went back yesterday you would have seen my pfp I switched to for a while during the summer and August until I switched to this cursed one.

1 Like

If it’s cursed, why do you still have it?

3 Likes

@Pickle-Person you know you’re the one that made me start going insane about Gimkit and got me to this level? I salute you :saluting_face: and I will always remember you

2 Likes

I already said that

2 Likes

I salute right back at ya :saluting_face:

1 Like

Oh I can’t read lol

1 Like

Oh yeah and you can bypass the 20-character limit by putting a buncha letters in <>

2 Likes

Basically there could be an entire course on Gimkit Creative History at this point, but here you go:

tldr; gimai gets banned, a wild @clicclac spawns, some new technology, new guides, candyland and tic-tac-toe, then the wixsite starts getting used more, wixsite mania, gimavengers and guardians of the gimaxy get created, tl3s, gimavengers look for unlaggy wixsite, a wild 4shapes appears, we get trust-level demoted in discourse, more new forums, new forums, wiki people, new user outburst, more new forums death, more gimkit updates soon, more stuff, gimavengers and guardians basically become abolished, present day school year gimkit outburst!!!

3 Likes

the dark ages, when everyone left

1 Like

its crazy how much significance people found in gimai for such little time it had

1 Like

Yep. I seriously do wonder who created GimAI.

1 Like

@Pickle-Person
These updates:

1. More Gim Animations
  2. Gimkit Season 1 is going to be in August 30 (XP is going to be back there)
  3. Gimkit is launching a season pass for $5
1 Like

Looking back at GimAI, I frankly do not like it. It was annoying seeing new users making new help posts just to ask GimAI.

2 Likes

they know, theyre in the discord

1 Like

who is @Pickle-Person???

1 Like

A super amazing user, he inspired me to start going crazy on the forums

2 Likes

yeah, still significance though whether you liked them or disliked them, i mean there were definitely no bad intentions behind them and they knew when to stop so i think it was aight

2 Likes

I left you forums not gimkit I still knew some of the updates

1 Like

I also hated it. It defeats the purpose of the forums, and there would be no more forums if there is GimAI to just help people.

Imo, there should be no AI here.

3 Likes

An old user who just returned, I helped in a lot of pst but left due to summer

3 Likes