Is This a bug or was this an update? (Solved please don't respond)

So when I level up in a Gimkit game mode it wont give me any more XP and also why can’t I get XP from getting rare fish like gimfish in Fishtopia?

1 Like

You’re not at the max XP limit are you? If not it may just be the new system that has you confused (you get XP every minute if you answer a question every minute). Let me know if its something else though

4 Likes

because of the new update, you only get xp for playtime now.

1 Like

yeah I’m not on max bcz I only have 6000 out off 20000

2 Likes

Yeah you no longer get XP from, for example, getting to another summit in DLD or getting a fish in fishtopia. It’s just playtime/answering questions now

1 Like

I hate that so much

2 Likes

i feel you

2 Likes

Well unfortunately there’s nothing you can do to change/“fix” it. Is that all you needed help with? (If so please mark a solution!) Even I hate the new system

1 Like

same
(oh no I cant grind tag for xp anymore raaaaaaaaaaa)

2 Likes

just making sure I just have to answer a question every minute?

2 Likes

Yes you need to answer at least one question every minute (make sure not all the questions are correct though, it can detect that and won’t count it)

1 Like

ohhhhh so no spammmm?

2 Likes

wait but I have done all correct and I still got xp

1 Like

Sometimes it will let you and sometimes it won’t let you get XP from all correct questions (it’s kind of random from my experience) So if you’re not getting XP that may be why

1 Like

huh?

1 Like

Is that all your questions (I want to make sure you understand now, I know this new system is tricky :smile:)

From my own experiences, yes (not 100% sure though) @theoneandonlyme

1 Like

soooooo it is random?

2 Likes

yeah that’d=s it is and yes it is very tricky

2 Likes

yes
1 question answered a minute or more = 300 points
300 x 50 = 15000
300 x 67 = 20100
so 50 mins for non ticket and 67 for yes ticket

one more thing is that it wont grant xp if you answer 2 fast (prob to prevent auto clickers)

1 Like