Is they're anyway you can become invisible?

spectator
no duhhhhhh

Once you switch to spectator you can’t switch back. If you read the topic you would know that it’s part of the game, not just to turn invisible.

2 Likes

correct, you get a gold star @Coolcaden26

2 Likes

Wow I wish! (It’s not currently added)

You bet!

1 Like

This is impossible, which I learned shortly before accidentally necroposting on a year-old topic.

It’s too late… you had your chance!!!
(Just kidding, it’s fine. As long as you don’t call a lectern a podium I don’t care.)

2 Likes

PODIUM > LECTERN, Podium solos

Why won’t invisibits exsist

1 Like

it wouldn’t be that hard to code because the no collision option in gkc makes you partly see-through

1 Like

But that’s only for the editor. I don’t think you can do that in the actual game.

podium vs lectern

The podium is the thing you stand on. The lectern is the thing you read off of.

I know but I’m saying it wouldn’t be that hard still but I guess they’re is no easy way to do it?

thats what a lectern is?

1 Like

there’s new coordinate device so no need for that anymore phew

1 Like

Guys why are we talking about the difference between a podium and a lectern? I can’t see any connection to GKC, but… you tell me.

2 Likes

you can try to use infisabits:]

Adding onto @ClicClac original idea, perhaps you could try a kind of pseudo-movement system. Now with the new coordinate system it makes our life much easier. Perhaps you could teleport the spy into a box where they can control something in the actual game. I’m still working on a possible solution but this is kind of the basic idea.

Honestly, it’s weird that invisabits aren’t out in GKC because capture the flag has it and it is one of the first 2D modes.

3 Likes

Sorry, my bad. Someone apologized for a grammar mistake and I said it’s fine as long as they get podiums and lecterns right.

1 Like