Is there a way to prevent this?

It wouldn’t use that much depending on how many dynamic blocks and how many types of 'em you use and if you use wires or channels

This should do it. You will need 1 Lifecycle, 1 trigger, 1 checker, and 2 item granters.

This first device is the Lifecycle.
Screenshot 2024-09-19 10.26.03 AM
Next is trigger. Note that delay doesn’t have to be that low, but you can do about .01
Screenshot 2024-09-19 10.26.30 AM
These 2 are the checker settings. The channel I am using stands for mine diamond.

These are the 2 item granters.

This SHOULD work. I have not play tested, but if you do this for all of your ores (except the Lifecycle and trigger, you only have to do that once) you should be good.

Use Zones, they can prevent players from placing blocks, Blasting gadgets, and others things!!

Yeah that’s probably easier. Note that my method covers the whole map, whereas zones cover a specified region.

Yes, but there is also copy and pasteing!!
he is right tho

wouldnt barriers work? wouldnt that technically block the gimkit ground?

possibly let me test

Or maybe when they are in a zone there is a checker checking for their item amount and if it changes (means they placed a block) then they get punished

That is similar to what I did on my first suggestion. Also, I checked barriers do not work

1 Like

then try the zone idea

not possible because of not being able to track items going down in blocks.

1 Like

I mean the item itself in your inventory and it checks if your missing a block

Try using this, and instead of dynamic stuff, seeds.

I’m using this right now since it’s so useful! At least the aesthetic part and a bit of the dynamic blocks are in my game.

Maybe a zone that you can’t place anything?
edit: grrrrrr @Undertale

sorry, but that doesn’t work.

1 Like

did you guys even consider what i said about zones checking how much blocks are in your inventory and if it decreases the zone punishes you ;-;

I’m not sure this works, but can you put down blocks if usable drop (in map settings) is set to no?

1 Like

I tried this yesterday and deduced that it does not work. I might be incorrect, but even if it works, it is very heavy on memory.

1 Like

a zone and a checker thats a lot of memory?

im just curious (because I know words sometimes cant convey the right emotion of the writer, wrote this to make sure im not sounding rude)

1 Like

So basically when the checker checks, it can check for a specific amount, not if the amount of items changes. You can check for change in block code, but you cant track item amounts. (to my knowledge)

2 Likes