Is there a way to make Minecraft?

I know It’s unlikely, but is there a way to make Minecraft in Gimkit? Also, how hard would it be?

2 Likes

You probably couldn’t completely make it but there are some aspects you can add

2 Likes

And most stuff would be hard as heck to add

2 Likes

K. I HAVE been able to make a simple crafting table before, but the other aspects I didn’t know if you could do

2 Likes

You might be able to make a furnace by like granting players “cooked” versions of items they put in

2 Likes

https://forum.creative.gimkit.com/t/how-to-make-a-survival-game-where-you-need-a-few-things-to-survive-difficulty-4-10/8125

I don’t know what this does

2 Likes

You can break a tree (as if in minecraft) down doing:

Add a tree.

Put a zone under the tree. But make sure the player can walk on the zone.

Wire the zone to the tree having it as: player enters zone - dissapear item.

Wire the zone to an item granter having it as: player enters zone - give item.

Put whatever item you would use for wood in the item granter.

Put the amount of item (wood) you want to give to the player after knocking down the tree in the item granter.

Thats it.

1 Like

Welcome to the community @Magenta_Dragon! Don’t forget to read the community guidelines and guides with the beginner-must-read.

2 Likes

Wat exactly did you have in mind? I’d be happy to help!

1 Like

Thanks. I have been using Gimkit Creative for 5 months now so I thought maybe I should j0in this community. Don’t worry, I will be respectfull to everyone here.

1 Like

Well we all hope you would, and nice, a GKC OG user, just like me.

2 Likes

For a breaking a tree (slightly revised):

1. add a tree prop
  2. add a button
  3. wire the button “button pressed” → “hide prop”
  4. wire prop to an item granter “prop hidden” → “grant item”
  5. change the item u want to grant (sadly, wood doesnt exist)
  6. you can change the delay in the button
  7. also, using a checker, you can check whether or not player has an axe, and you can alter the button delay with blocks
2 Likes

Welcome to the fourms!

Thank you! Everyone here is so nice!

4 Likes

And then there’s that one user that gives nearly a paragraph as a welcome

Welcome to the forum, _! Check out the new-user-must-read and forum-tips for more easy help! Read the Community Guidelines for a gist of the rules. If you ever run into a hard problem, just ask away! After all, this is a community forum!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.