Is there a way to make it so you can track where your enemies are (Resolved)

How’d you post more then 3 times in a row?

2 Likes

huh, what do u mean. it always lets me do this

2 Likes

when i do that it says you can’t do more then 3 posts in a row

2 Likes

@Zypheir

4 Likes

That looks about right - I used a relay so that all players could track all other players, but there are definitely simpler solutions :]
Congrats on finding a way to make it work!

3 Likes

well i tried the relay but it boadcasts the message to the players not to the way point

2 Likes

any ideas???

2 Likes

The relay was so that all players could use the waypoint (as far as I know, the Game Start transmission is only sent on behalf of the game host, so only the host would have an activated waypoint) - it isn’t necessary if you only need that one waypoint, but if you want all players to have their own waypoint you are (most likely) going to need to use a relay to send the message to all players.

3 Likes

For the first option, why exactly can’t you just set the relay to team

1 Like

The second option is for specific teams being assigned, but I didn’t think it would work in a free-for-all match where all players are on separate teams:

3 Likes

Well it says I have to type at least 20 letters

5 Likes

yeah but I tried the relay and it didn’t work

2 Likes

do u think it has to do with some thing in map options

2 Likes

@Zypheir I noticed the Relay only ever worked on the person who wasn’t a host

2 Likes

Also when you knock someone out the waypoint stops even after they respawn

3 Likes

You could put a repeater that runs forever so the waypoint never stops.

2 Likes

how do u use a repeater

2 Likes

Yes, I’ve played it,

Fun fact, Me and my friends made this thing called flag farming, and got like 20 flags in 20 min.

Also a thing where someone on your team kills themselves so the enemy can’t tag anyone for 10 seconds!
It was so toxic that everyone in my class now refuses to play with me. :frowning:

2 Likes

tested? I’m getting a little sick of trying pointless things. Literaly I’m sick

2 Likes

Nothing is pointless, and testing will help you learn.

Yes, it’s kind of a waste of time. Yes, you could be touching grass instead of doing that. But testing is actually VERY important for this process.

Think about it. How do people fix bugs and create new mechanics? They test it out. When something doesn’t go as intended, they will try to find a way around it. Trust me, tinkering with devices will help you gain knowledge about gimkit creative.

6 Likes