Is there a way to make a Halo map

I just played Halo 3 ODST, and started to wonder if I could make a somewhat halo-ish map and which guns I should use in game.

What kind of guns are in halo?

Assault Rifles, Overpowered pistols, SMGs, Shotguns, pretty much every CoD weapon, oh and weird alien guns.

Not exactly sure what you’re talking about, but here’s a run down of every weapon in gimkit:

Zapper: Weak and close ranged but has a very high fire rate. Uses small projectiles that move quickly. Use this for things like flame throwers.

Slingshot: Decent damage with a long range. Low fire rate. Uses small projectiles that move quickly.

PML: Nearly the same as slingshot, but with a slightly higher fire rate and damage. It also has a slight curve to it, which is useful for launching around corners. Use this and the slingshot for sniping weapons.

Evil Eye: High damage but low range with a slow fire rate. Uses large projectiles that fire slowly. Use this for the average larger-sized gun.

Quantam Portal: Very high damage with decent range but a very slow fire rate. Uses large projectiles that move very slowly. Use this for rocket launchers/missiles.

Wooden Wand: Decent damage with high range with an average fire rate. Uses small projectiles that move at a somewhat high rate. Use this for pistols.

Snowball Launcher: Decent damage with high range with a high fire rate. Uses large projectiles that travel quickly. Use this for machine guns.

You can also use different rarities of weapons if you want to adjust their power. Make sure to mark a solution

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.