Is there a way to make a certain object or sentry to teleport randomly throughout the map

I’m making a ghost hunting map and I’m wondering if there is a way to get an object/Sentry to randomly spawn throughout the map.

You can’t make sentries move yet but you can activate and deactivate them using channels from a blockcode randomizer to give it an illusion of movement.

The device used for the blockcode is a trigger btw, the author got confused but I think you’ll need a repeater wired to a trigger aswell so it can move constantly.

2 Likes

The sentry is possible, but the object may not, let me find the guide

1 Like

There is currently no way to have an object teleport around a map, but you could have a bunch of objects show and hide themselves and it will look like it is teleporting.

1 Like

Thank you that is a good idea and I think I might use it in my game. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Sentry is not possible. They removed sentry interactions. bbsi

Ok thank you for letting me know

1 Like

wait how about put the sentry on specific team and have when randomized goes on relay set to everyone on specific team (only being used by the sentry) and it causes it to activate.just use my trigger guide here for the randomizing partHow to make a easy randomizer

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.