Is there a way to check who has more of an item and if players are touching or something

i am trying to make a system like a free for all tag but the person who gets the tag is the one with more of an item. is there a way to do this yet in gimkit creative?

1 Like

You can check if two players have the same coordinates using the coordinate device.

What a username.

5 Likes

@sigma.male welcome to the forums.
I recommend using a checker, and zones.
Checkers can be used to see how much a player has does ect.
And using a zone sees where a player is in your game.

1 Like

No, zone won’t work well in this situation.
for tag detecting, you are suppose to check with a Tag Zone
or use property & trigger checking

1 Like

To see if someone has more of an item than another, you would need 3 properties and some block code:

Here's how

First, have a property connected to that specific item. Then, when you want to check, save that player’s score into a new property, named ‘placeholdernum’, and set another property, ‘teamnum’ to the player’s team number. Then, have a relay broadcast to the specific team of the other player’s number. Trigger a trigger and run an if/else block to see if the first property is greater than the second. If it is, then the second player has more. If it doesn’t, then the first player has more, and you can use a relay connected to the ‘teamnum’ property set up earlier to grant them whatever you need to.

Hope this isn’t too complicated…
Let us know if this needs more description!
And welcome to our community! Have a great time!

3 Likes

I feel like something is going on… like Gen Alpha is not waiting for their time to be on the forums.
And posting cringe stuff… and being rude and off-topics… hmmm something is going on…

1 Like

I don’t get it lol. (B.O.T)

im actually 200 years old

ill let you know how this goes

1 Like