Is there a more memory efficient way of doing this?

I am making a randomly generated maze game, where each “tile” is made like this:
I need 1 lifecycle for the start of the game, and a trigger for each “tile”:

And Then the barriers that make up the walls:
(5x5 terrain is a tile)
2 of the barriers can be activated, or the other 2 can be activated:

or

the problem is, each tile takes up > 500 memory, which is 0.5% of the total memory. Doing some math, I can only do a 14x14 “tile” maze, which isn’t very big.
Is there a more memory efficient way of doing this?

never mind, found it The Stomian method of making a fishing system (no blocks) 3/10 or 🟩

but it’s 2% memeroy, should have read the guide :cry:

This could be used in a D&D map!

@Build-pleasse how did you hide your proflie

wait, just have pre-built mazes, have the number generator choose a random pre built maze, and have the all the mazes hidden on start, until the random number unhides them

That could work but wouldn’t that also use a lot of memory
plus I think @ModerateCape86 wants the mazes to be random everytime so that way people always have a challenge

1 Like

idea: does anybody here remember what i said about sending and receiving on different channels, why don’t we take advantage of this somehow… :man_shrugging:

1 Like

explain further?

I was thinking you could have multiple randomizers, in one trigger block, then, have the barriers, receive on multiple channels at once, but remember these are just ideas.

And you if you really need it, you can remove the variable, saving some blocks

Hey what game are you making now?

A maze game where you escape from the maze before everyone else to win, hardcore, one life, w/ sentries, random maze generation (hopefully), and traps

Oooh nice, can you let me back into your WIX site please?

I never excluded you but sure : /
tbh I haven’t checked the site for at least 3 months.

Well I know lol, but its me LEPRECON2024, I had to make a whole new account lol, so I had to re-log in to the site.

can some one explain

this

Gimkit servers are down, so no live games.

The end is solved

press open status page on the error page

Summary

p

Summary

l

Summary

a

Summary

y

Summary

w