Is my thumbnail good?

Is my thumbnail good to use?

yes I think it is great!

4 Likes

my only tip is make the title more clear since the thumbnail will be small for the people seeing your game, make it more big, or spaced out a little more

but overall, its great! I give it… a 7.5 out of 10!

1 Like

K, let me fix it. Just give me a min.

1 Like

Hallo! Usually, this stuff isn’t allowed. Although, I don’t know if the rules has changed recently, so I think you should wait until a more active user to appear to tell you if this is allowed or not :D

5 Likes

also, for the future, I recommend doing smoother strokes, the strokes your doing right now in that thumbnail is what you call “hairy lines,” of course, you dont have to do it here because that would be like replacing every line but for the future I recommend trying that out and see if you like that :slight_smile: .

I don’t know what hairy lines are-

1 Like

also blackjack is right so lets wait for someone to clarify

specificaly Blackhole927 , @here should I message blackhole?

@Blackjack , im a He btw lol

3 Likes

What he is trying to say is that the lines are overlapped over and over and makes this kind of hairy look, often referred as “hairy lines” or “chicken scratches”. Usually, these lines are only used in sketches, and can make your drawing look very choppy

(Thanks for telling me your pronouns so I don’t have to do the s/he tomfoolery lol)

2 Likes

What I said in a nutshell, essentially lol

2 Likes

I love chicken scratching so it sounds fun

1 Like

Is this better?

the title still needs to be larger, for the person to see what the name is

The new one is the right one

The blue gim in the background is a little wonky, otherwise it is pretty good.

He is just really far away.

Okay, it is like way better than I could do!!!

I think it’s best we stop replying until someone notes if this is allowed or not so we don’t get in any trouble for interacting with an off topic posts :smile:

5 Likes

I have seen topics like this and they weren’t off-topic.

1 Like

Ok nice! That’s good. Continue the conversation if you know for a fact it’s ontopic and allowed :slightly_smiling_face: