Is it possible to monetize your Gimkit Maps?

So, is it possible to monetize your Gimkit maps?
I don’t plan on doing this either way, but this is still an interesting question to me…
What do you think?

No I don’t think so. GKC doesn’t have a support-a-creator function, but that would be cool

Nope.
WHY WOULD THE MODS ADD THAT ANYWAY?

1 Like

Hmm, maybe.

No idea, it’s just a question that popped into my brain ¯_(ツ)_/¯

No, there is no way to. I wish there was though, cause I spend too much time on Gimkit. Anyways, mark a solution to close the topic. Maybe in the future we may get gimbucks, but it’s unlikely, especially getting real money.

1 Like

ok… I am stupid… pls forgive me… what does monetize mean?

1 Like

https://www.google.com/search?q=monetize+definition&rlz=1CADTIH_enUS1108&oq=monetize+&gs_lcrp=EgZjaHJvbWUqBwgBEAAYgAQyBwgAEAAYjwIyBwgBEAAYgAQyCggCEAAYsQMYgAQyCggDEAAYsQMYgAQyBwgEEAAYgAQyBggFEEUYPDIGCAYQRRg8MgYIBxBFGDzSAQg1NjYzajBqN6gCALACAA&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&safe=active&ssui=on

1 Like

ahh, got it… I don’t think gimkit would let you earn money off their platform…

(genius! I should’ve googled it…)

Probably not, but it would be a nice extra source of cash. Even if you got a cent every 100 plays, I would have made about $15.

2 Likes

They could probably make a system where certain users would be certified as a “Featured Publisher” or something, if they reach a certain requirement like having at least 1,000 plays on 5 different maps. Then only Featured Publishers can monetize and receive gimbucks from their maps.

Oooo that sounds fun

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.