Is it possible to create The Burgle Cats... In Gimkit Creative?

The first sentry costs 1k, but the next ones cost 500.

1 Like

Technically, since the mansion is 5x6, a max of 30 sentries can exist.
However, only 3 gaurd doges are allowed.
Add on the fake vault ones (2)

5 sentries a manor.

(im only making 1 manor)

nvm the systems being stubborn >:0

1 Like

instantly my thoughts said this

You’re taking this wildly out of context. That comment was about guide vs devices, and this is about devices vs help. Next, devices is more for the things that can apply to lots of games, like an infinite selection system, not an over-specific things like the burgle of cats.

1 Like

Okay. Thanks. I’ll know that for next time.

A car honked their h0rn and scared me while I was reading that lol

1 Like

Its 5x6 mansion, that’s 30 rooms

Doge limit varies from 3-5 doges

but how would we create noise for sentries to fire at you?

and if we somehow created a noise mechanism, the sentries need a delay before firing, like when you jump into a room with a doge and it has a delay (to wake up)

Uhhhhh bump?

(Into a doge)

I knew this was made by PONOS, it sounded too similar to The Battle Cats.

Anyways, making all the positions for guard doges would be really difficult, so if that’s
what you wanna do, then I have nothing. But what if it was multiplayer? For the “Noise” thing, you can just show the floor that the burglar is in, and people would rush to the area.

1 Like

If people were doges, it would be too hard for the burglars. Yikes.

Maybe if you get hit by a sentry blast, you get caught??

(PONOS gave Battle Cats 13.6.1 before EN 13.0 :( )

that gives me an idea, is it possible to create the entirety of fallout 3 in gkc?

1 Like

wow, people prefer fighting to stealing….

(Project relic was chosen, not this…)

yes they do

Hold on, the doges (they are players) can have a team-scoped black barrier set on Above layer, and when the Burgle team makes noise, a waypoint points to them for how long you want it to.
Gadgets are disabled with a zone, and a coords device tracks how close the Doge is to the Burgle Cat. Once x pos is equal to or less than 3 (relative to the Burgle Cat) then a system teleports the Burgle Cat to a prison cell… or respawn them, and if enough Burgle Cats are caught, the Doges win… and if you want, increment a Burgle Cats Caught counter.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.