Is a church okay to a gimkit map?

I’m not sure to add one due to religious reasons…

2 Likes

It’s probably fine. Just don’t have any obvious religious references.

1 Like

Yes (In my opionon). Just don’t go to deep into it.

Yea, like if you just make it just as simple as a Minecraft one that will be ok.
download

3 Likes

What about if it’s abandoned also?

(also for @CassiusDoomlorde )

It should be fine.

3 Likes

Of course, it’s okay! This is GKC where you create games using your imagination. Creativity Hello? If you need it for a game, it’s absolutely ok. As Cassius said though, make sure to keep controversial features and details out. Also, this doesn’t mean that you can just add anything to your maps. Like gimkit’s guidelines say, as long as it’s school-appropriate it’s ok.

5 Likes

Church is usually school appropriate
at least at my school
idk about you guys

1 Like

Yeah, but i made this topic because i don’t know if my map could be reported for religious reasons

1 Like

People will always report random things for random reasons. That’s just the way some people are. Don’t worry about them. Have fun making a game, this is your way of showing the world who you are. There will always be people who will put you down so just ignore them.

2 Likes

@Trasch Your impersonator is replying.

What’s wrong with religion? It’s a way that people express themselves.

1 Like

That’s a ban speedrunner impersonating random people.

This is an impersonator. They’re trying to get banned as fast as possible.

hope i won’t be next.

2 Likes

See the forums are ruined right now. It has gotten so bad that people are willing to ban speedrun because they think that they can and or that they want out of here and the mods won’t ban them.

1 Like

bro this so so [SUCK]! I have an impersonator!
Like fr who would choose me
like why do they try to get banned?

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.