Inverted Controls

If you’re living under a rock, inverted controls are just controlling the player, but instead of normally, it does the opposite.

For example, if you’re holding the down arrow key (or S) button, the player just moves forward instead of backward.

And if you’re holding down the right arrow key (or D) button, the player moves LEFT instead.

How do i do this?

You can’t do this with the normal settings, you would have to go into the source code and find where the player controls are, then you will have to switch them out manually. That is the only way, and the source is in java script, just an fyi.

1 Like

So basically using inspect?

yes, that’s the way to view the source.

1 Like

But inspect just affects the player who’s using the inspect.

Yeah, I don’t think you can do this on GKC, (Unless your using inspect like Wolf Technology said) I know that you can do it on scratch though.

2 Likes

yes, but that is the only way to accually change it to inverted controls. SO for a whole lobby, no you can’t have that.

Yeah, i know you could do it with scratch.

I’ll mark a solution for now since inspect is blocked.

3 Likes

Ok, if you want more knowledge on this, just ask @Blackhole927, he knows the most on this.

2 Likes

whats scratch? anybody!!!

This is what scratch it you can also google it

Scratch is a free programming language and online community where you can create your own interactive stories, games, and animations.

1 Like

Yep I have an account

Well then why did you ask what it was?
YOu know what nevermind, this is off topic anyway and this has already been solved so back on topic.

1 Like

I thought it was something else

1 Like

Simplest solution would be to rebind your keyboard keys. Google how to do that.

As for a modding solution, I have no clue how to do that off the top of my head.

So, basically you can’t do it, but thats why i ask blackhole.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.