Inspiration, anyone?

i have no inspiration whatsoever in making maps and i need some wise words. anything from a derpy pi sentence to an essay is appreciated. except for “you got this!”

2 Likes

You can do it
Keep On Trying
Don’t Give Up Yet

2 Likes

Make a game where you have to travel the sky and the clouds! Your speed could vary based on the terrain you’re on!

2 Likes

reeeead my man

1 Like

(post deleted by author)

1 Like

You got this. You can do anything in the world. @aegleu you got nuotm, so anything is possible. to quote the words of a famous guy:

Yay

Never gonna give it up
Never gonna let it down

6 Likes

Technically, he didn’t say you got this.

1 Like

The sky is literally the limit. Keep on building! You can literally do ANYTHING in the world of GKC. Don’t stop now. Fill yourself with…

D E T E R M I N A T I O N.

2 Likes

yeah youre right

1 Like

Um…I’m not the best at inspiring others, but maybe, analyze how others do things, look at some art guides, and play some nice music.

2 Likes

find an idea, make a schedule for when to work on it, and work on it!

1 Like

Can’t Stop Yet
Keep up the work
If you can believe you can do it

1 Like

u can do it! gkc is easy if you nevr give up!

1 Like

literally everyone just said “you got this!” in other words (except my man whoami, music is smart)

1 Like

Sorry, but I’m not good at motivation, which is why WhoAmI is here.

1 Like

You GOT this

we’re just trying to be funny >:)

but uh, i dunno, maybe think about your favorite games and try to recreate one of them?

2 Likes

If you fail to do this, I will have to force to use brain rot.

Don’t be so skibidi, if you finish that sigma map, I will stop fanum taxing your braincells with such brain rot!

3 Likes

There are two sides in your mind, the positive and the negative if you let the negative take over you lose.

2 Likes

When ever I lose inspiration I look at other peoples games and usually find inspiration there.This helps me find inspiration maybe It can help you too.

1 Like

you cannot achieve what you do not believe.
believe what u can and you are halfway there.

1 Like