In GImkit creative I'm making a game that had people stepping on button to get that property, at the end a the game the most property win.How do I make it work?

Also, I would reccomend putting what you need help with in the actual topic post instead of the title for multiple reasons. Instead just put the title as “score/property help” or something.

1 Like

so. it’s just a territory game? speaking of that i totally forgor about my months old guide…

Nah i mean its okay, you just being kind to me makes my heart beep,I mean I’ll still want to how to though…so yea

this is my look out so far pretty bad

wut? ._.

i could help you rn except. (this will sound very dumb) i can’t access gimkit rn. the very easy and memory expensive way is getting a proeprty for every single territory and having it set to a text representing who has it captured.

2 Likes

Thank you all for your help expexily you my friend

Your still here!..the the the the

remember, to update a property, go into the trigger’s blocks.
also use pseudo teams by giving teams a different item each. then use a checker to trigger a trigger that will update the property.

1 Like

*especially.

1 Like

Always remembered Also I’m a teacher, like in teacher account no a teacher don’t be freaked out okay…

you’re… a… teacher?
brain explodes

i call cap

jk I am I hate students u know??

Are yoo scared of me are something?you can come out now

no im not scared. i just have nothing to say :confused:

which grade ???huh I need to know

didn’t school end for you guys

off-topic chat is not allowed in the gkc forums…
and I’m in school rn :3

oof sorry um I proboly should never go to GImkit help again

what are you talkiing about?
i gtg

sry I hope you understand I’m not a teacher just in the account I was playing around, with your charter I bet you have lots of friends unlike me😪I’m scared for your answer…yikes!

last thing, i just wanted you to know: students with teacher accounts can get their gimkit account banned