I'm trying to make a 4-sentry defeater teleporting machine

How do you make it to where when you defeat 4 sentry’s you teleport to a new area

1 Like

Use this How to make a simple teleporter! but rely on a condition where the sentries must be defeated to teleport, which can be done using more devices

Idk the second half :frowning:

Thanks for the help @twofoursixeight

1 Like

try making 4 sentrys adjust the speed ex. to ur liking then place a trigger and and wire one to it sentry defeated-trigger set delay to 4 sec then put the other 3 as game start not respawn then wire trigger to 2nd trigger-activate then put the other sentry’s the same until the last and also put a teleporter as group-7 target group-9 then place another to ur likeing(where you want them to teleport) and put target group-7 group-9 then make it so it does not activate when u step on it lastly wire sentry-teleporter sentry defeated-teleport player there

Make a counter with a target of 4. The counter should broadcast to a teleporter to teleport you there.

Thanks @getrithekd this really help a lot; I’ll try to make sure to give you a shoutout in my next vid.

1 Like

Also special thanks to @twofoursixeight, @HiMoThYjustgoated, the info really helped me out, so I’ll try to make sure I give yawl a shoutout in my next vid. BTW I’m setting a goal for myself to try to get to 1,000 subs so I can start making better vids and earning money from YouTube, so (PLS SUB TO MY YT CHANNEL) → Mojokiller34.

1 Like

And @getrithekd I’ll try to give you a shoutout too. Sorry I didn’t mention your name in my last reply (it didn’t let me mention 3 people.)

Welcome to the gimkit forums, @Mojokiller34YT !
Check out the new-user-must-read and beginner-must-read !
You can also find helpful tips in the Community Made Guides !

Thks max1

1 Like

Welcome to the Forums @Mojokiller34YT !

Pika_Pokemon

You can insert tags using # ex: bbsi

1 Like

Welcome to the forum, @Mojokiller34YT !

1 Like