I'm torn between three map ideas

I’m sorry if this topic is off-topic, but it is a map idea post, and there is a lot of those

It’s not off-topic, it’s about maps!

1 Like

True

I am making a guide on a Rob The Bank game and it would be cool if you could give me ideas for my RTB game.

I could make a guide on bank ideas…

I’ll make a guide on bank ideas, i’m bored and I haven’t made a guide in a while.

well i have tons of ideas here (201+) Ideas for guides or game to make [Copied from LegoBuilder’s Original Guide]

Uhhhhhh, this is not about a map idea that I want to make, I need to decide between three ideas

I know I was just saying there are plenty of things to make guide about when you get bored for the future…

Okay (P.S: I just made a guide)

RTB sounds like a pretty fun idea!
:+1:

Btw if you are done with this post since you made the guide I would mark solution (and did you have bank pre planned?) because that was like flash speed posting! if not WOW…good guide for not much time doing it.

Okay… Rob the bank is gonna win, I’ll make that game.

@Legobuilder, I made the guide: The ultimate guide on banks in GCM (Gimkit Creative mode)

Ummm… I know i am the first and I believe only one to comment on it so far. yay I got marked solution even though me not solution! lol

The poll was the solution, you were the “most helpful” post though, even though it didn’t solve the problem

Yea thats why i said lol…free solution on my profile!

A. 1 solution won’t make or break you
B. You shouldn’t be worried about the solutions, just helping the community.

Im not I’m just saying lol thats twice in less than a week i get marked solution when i’m not even the solution…I don’t care about solutions really…i just find it funny being marked solution so many times when I am not the actual solution…

1 Like

@Haiasi the only one who declares war :rofl:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.