I'm out of ideas again

I was thinking about making the basement as someone suggested, but I’m too lazy to come up with what to put in it.

“I was considering following someone’s suggestion to renovate the basement, but I’m feeling too lethargic to come up with ideas for what to include. Can you help me brainstorm? Keep in mind that this is a horror game set in an old, outdated house with someone living in it.”…

How about trying to remake a popular game into Gimkit?

1 Like

You should make a bed wars!

1 Like

Like a video game into the horror game?

Maybe in the next creation I could try making the player able to play bedwars in the video game like a normal XBOX like minecraft bedwars?

You should make a pacman or Legend of zelda game, lathalgic, yet awsome.

2 Likes

Yeah something like that

1 Like

This could help for getting ideas.

2 Likes

Thank you! I will try this as well

You can put a plant that has low range with a wooden wand on a tile of gray water. You can also make a lantern by putting multiple shades of yellow, each increasing in size, centered around the lantern. Adding gray water tiles scattered around will make a spooky look. If this is a basement, you can add a barrier tinted gray with 0.6 transparency and cover the basement with it. You can also use concrete walls as the walls of the basement and a 90 degree bookshelf for the wooden stairs.

1 Like

Ooo that is a good idea I will add this to my horror game for the basement and attic

pls mark a solution if you found one, @CaptionPuffy

1 Like

You might think I’m crazy, but Among Us. I think it’s possible, and if you’re interested, pleasy reply.

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.