I'm making a maze and i don't know what to put into it

Any ideas? please help

2 Likes

Tripwires, mud that slows you down, a hidden passageway

2 Likes

Ok i can try that

1 Like

You can also try landmines, fake walls, zones that respawn you when you walk into them, torches (use the fire emoji and blackboard leg)torch levers, and teleporter chains.

4 Likes

A section of the maze where the floor and the wall are the same color so it’s like stumbling in the dark

4 Likes

wow great ideas!

2 Likes

Make part of the maze where there is a mini invisible maze around the prize at the end, but what the player doesn’t know, is that it is impossible to beat that maze/teleports you to the begging of the maze right as you beat it, and you have to keep going past it to beat the game.

2 Likes

make a part that looks overgrown and put some plant sentries

1 Like

What fire emoji? How do you add that?

1 Like

do you mean this
if yes that go here: How to get non-gimkit images on your vending machines. đźź©

1 Like

So you basically add a text device, then as the text paste in a fire emoji like :fire:, and you can move the text around.
There’s also a guide about getting “custom images” in gimkit creative, I would attach it but I forgot how to attach guides :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

you go to it on another tab and you copy and paste the link

1 Like

Thank you so much! Game changer! lol

I know right, I was astounded when I discovered you could do that!

1 Like

Invisible walls (use exposed boardwalk terrain, whose walls are invisible on it for some reason), and camera views randomly around the maze so your view switches at random times and you can’t tell where you are.

1 Like

Are you sure the walls are invisible or is it just a bug for you? I’m using boardwalk terrain exposed right now and they’re not invisible in editing or game for me.

Place exposed boardwalk floors on layer 3 (middle), and place walls on layer 4 (upper) on the floors. The walls should be invisible.

oh ok im going to try this @CringeKarlScott

Well, if you use the same terrain and build on the same layer, any wall is invisible.

1 Like