Ideas? I need to update my world! also I need a thumbnail

Hi!!! My world is rescue mission.(version 1.7) Any ideas for updates???
It’s not very popular so I want to make it popular by getting a new thumbnail;. if you are good at making thumbnails I need your help. The theme is saving Vortex from monsters called wranges, play the game if you need to see what its about. Please help!!! :yellow_heart:

Welcome to the forums!

Sorry to disappoint you, but advertising your game isn’t allowed on the forums. Please edit your post and take that part down.

Done! thanks! sorry I didn’t know that

1 Like

Your fine!

Welcome to the forums @HaildappleYT and yes what @Slim said is true you aren’t allowed to advertise your game but you could list with what you need help with

ok thank you so much

Do you have any lore in your game? If you don’t you should definitely add some. Not a whole lot, but have at least a little.

Your welcome! ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎

There’s a bit, but good idea I should add more!

2 Likes

in fact, updates won’t help, good Trumbnails will help, the name of the game, and the main thing is that you want to play this game later, that is, it is advisable to make walkthroughs, or survivals, because all games that have 2+ players are not relevant (I have 3/3 maps and all of them need 2+ people) in short, updates do not help the game become popular :sneezing_face:

@Monoreuk thank you! that helps!

(post deleted by author)

I may be able to make a thumbnail for you!

Please specify more on details in the thumbnail

2 Likes

@Fruity-Gim Hi! I have 1 idea. (I’m not a very imaginative person lol) Idea: Vortex behind bars, and you can see echo’s back as echo looks at Vortex. 2 Wranges, 1 on either side guarding Vortex. Text saying: Rescue Mission.
Thanks!

Alright, I’ll make a thumbnail, expect it in 24 hours okay?

previous art to look at while i draw

WOW!!! also thanks so much

By the way I would suggest putting a request for a thumbnail in the art section and that. Helps you get multiple different thumbnails to choose from. Btw welcome to the forums!!

Thank you! I will try that!

Once you have a decent of ideas, move it to Art because that’s where the majority of thumbnail artists look for requests.

1 Like

thanks @Slim I’m doing it right now actually lol

1 Like