Ideas help pleezz

I made a free for all-hunger games-1 life only map, but I was fresh out of Ideas in the start, any ideas?

Open world survival with quests and more! Welcome to the Forums!

1 Like

Welcome to the Community @DonkyBoy !

1 Like

So do you want a Free For all ,a battle Royal or a different type of theme?

wrong name… My apologies.

You can use this for ideas.

Welcome @DonkyBoy !
You should make your map take place in an open grassland, and collecting weapons in chests.

1 Like

Yeah I helped make most of that map, so I can help recreate it.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum, @DonkyBoy! Check out the new-user-must-read and forum-tips for more easy help! Read the Community Guidelines for a gist of the rules. If you ever run into a hard problem, just ask away! After all, this is a community forum!

• Among us
  • Open world
  • Prison RP
  • Tycoon
  • Clicker game

Look through the ideas for more!

I started it in a spaceship, then should I make a corridor leading to an huge arena? or not? idk

Use this guide if you want players to have a certain number of lives:

Maybe add traps like mines or loot boxes that give ammo or weapons.

Yeah and I can help design props, custom props, and map ideas, that is what im known for and am very talented as.

Alright, if you started it in a spaceship, you should keep it that way then. Less work, faster finish.

Well what theme are you going for, that will tell you how yu should start your map.

If he is doing a space ship the theme is sci-fi, futuristic, and galaxy

Yeah, and you can make multiple spawn pads with “type of players that can spawn here” is everyone.
Maybe also add some sentries that drop cash.

well its not always about time, its about the quality and the look it gives other players think.

Thank you for the ideas!! :slight_smile: I have to go, byye!!

2 Likes
spelling correction for wolf tech

*you, *sci-fi, *futuristic, *galaxy
(sorry if im annoying)

2 Likes

Your Welcome, please remeber to mark a solution and thanks @Haiasi you need to be my personal spelling corrector.

1 Like