Ideas for new and popular game

I don’t know what to make. I have the pass and platformer, so I would like at least 30 options. I will shout-out the person with the best idea when I post the game.

2 Likes

You asked this about ten hours too late. Anyway, what about a turn based combat game? A well made one could become the next big trend!

1 Like

Recreate fireboy and watergirl.

5 Likes

Is that the game where you control two different people through elemental puzzles to reach the goal?

1 Like

Make a game that’s a really complex RPG but the only way to get the good ending is just to have fun at the very start of the game. Anything else results in a neutral, bittersweet, or BAD ending!

3 Likes

No, it’s the game where you drive a car to Canada.

6 Likes

Are you joking right now?

1 Like

Maybe make a game with other games in it like one way out and 1v1 (that’s what I’m doing
recreate things) ‘-’

Going off of IDK’s idea, try and recreate an official Gimkit gamemode if you’re up for it! I’m recreating Fishtopia, and it’s been fun, except for when me and my friend literally spent half an hour trying to fix a bug, when I checked something, finding and patching the bug in 10 seconds.

yooo… that is way to many

ok, now its worth it, here are 5…

DLD recreation
basically what it says: don’t look down
platformer story
just a story but the next part only shows if you make the jumps…
building competition
you get blocks to build, and you must build to the top quickly, BUT! there are lasers and other obstacles you must beat to get more blocks
sky wars
popular game: loot boxes, islands, building, fight, last man standing wins.
dropper
you avoid obstacles and fall to the bottom

3 Likes

What about Battle Royale? That’s a pretty popular choice, and you could make a platformer adaptation. You could also do a territory defense platformer game.

1 Like

@ClicClac Want To Collab?

I love those ideas. Thanks. will shout-out.

-Yoshi’s island
-Super Mario Bros
-FNAF
-Minecraft
-RPG
-Pokemon
-Infection
-King of The Hill (insert funny show)
-Metroid Remake
-Shooter Game
-Stealth Mission like MGS
-Pikmin type game
-Bank Theft
-Terria
-Fortnite
-Super Mario 64

These are some ideas you can use.

2 Likes

Did you forget Terraria, Fortnite, and Super Mario 64?

1 Like

pfft! obviously not!

@twofoursixeight i didn’t change a thing. you can’t prove anything.

1 Like

1.floor is lava
2.dropper
3.don’t look down
4.ascend the tower
5.One way out, but in platformer
6.capture the flag, but in platformer
7.tag, but in platformer
8.fishtopia, but in platformer(there’s already a game for that)
9.farmchain, but in platformer
10.fishtopia but with sentries

ah, no!
@Crimson_Knight, @GimSolver and I are already working on that!
Now it won’t be unique! WHY?!

It’s fine, you have a head start and you would most likely be the first out with it, so you would be known if no one else has done it.

1 Like

Game ideas:
1.Build Battle
There are outlines of builds and players use dynamic blocks to fill in the outlines. There is a judge and the judge picks the winner
2.Pillars of fortune
Players start on a single block and get a random item every second. The lava is rising so the players need to build up. Random items also include blocks, weapons, and items so people can attack others with the weapons and try to knock out their enemies.
3.Button Smash
Each player has a overlay and every time someone presses the overlay, a random person dies
4.Santa vs Elves
There’s one Santa who is trying to hunt down his elves that decided to take children’s Christmas presents for themselves. Santa needs to catch them before midnight so he has 15 minutes to do so. The elves can hide anywhere in the snowy biome.

1 Like