Ideas for Escape Room

I need some ideas for an escape room map I’m working on.
Any suggestions?
Some rooms are already done, I just need some more ideas

A slaughterhouse to escape from

1 Like

Ohh! That seems like a good idea, I’ll test out the code on an extra map

Abandoned library (its haunted and the door closes and locks behind them automatically) :ghost:

1 Like

Then how are they gonna escape

1 Like

Not to be rude, but I’m looking for challenges

I don’t think that will be allowed. Remember, this is for 8 year-olds

2 Likes

WHAT???
are you 8?
am I 8?
who here is 8?
but yeah, i get your point
slaug hter

1 Like

Oh ok. Maybe next time put more details in your topic so nobody has any confusion! :+1:

1 Like

I was thinking it was gonna be like you have to run down a hall while lasers are turning on

1 Like

I mean GimKit in general.

1 Like

I have a idea :slight_smile: maybe you been trapped after trying to get the last slice of pizza but it was poisonous so when you woke up you got trapped in a escape room in which you have to find all the pieces of pizza (5-10) hidden around the map to get away.

2 Likes

I’m only taking room ideas

but how did you know you had to find items over the map to win??

Oh okay. There would be 5-10 keys hidden around the map in which you need to solve puzzles and escape traps around the map. Once you gathered 5-10 keys you could escape through the front door.

1 Like

Add text box at the beginning of the game telling the player to collect keys or you could add a pop up.

1 Like

Yep, thats excactly the plan, due to the way to code it gonna be 5 or less keys. If you find all the keys you can escape, if you don’t you get teleported all the way back to the map

wayy ahead of you
ftgjh

I think that Oso567 might be saying that to make sure everything in your map follows the community guidelines so you don’t get banned.

yup.