this shoould hlp

2 Likes

1.Refresh
2.Shut down device
3.Make new device and try
4.Make new world

1 Like

what’s the icon supposed to be?
Maybe you have a misspelling in the icon name.

1 Like

Why would this fix the issue? Stop telling people to just restart if something isn’t working, and actually look into the potential causes for it. As Epi320 mentioned, gimkit creative only has a small set of icons that are allowed and will be displayed. If the icon that @bluebird291 is trying to add isn’t in that list, it won’t display and that’s why.

5 Likes

thanks this worked, i put items/(the name of the icon), but i was supposed to put icons/(name) thanks,

2 Likes

refreshing helps restarting does nothing for GKC and neither does a new device

1 Like

Honestly, there are situations where refreshing/restarting/clearing your cache are all good things to do- It’s just that people will recommend doing them whenever something goes wrong, rather than when it’s actually a good idea to do so.

2 Likes

Blackhole, this is off topic, but yesterday, i hit the max like count, and today, it reset at like nine, but it says i hit the max again, when i only liked 5 times , and i have to wait another 20 min for my next like, is this a glitch.

1 Like

I have no earthly clue what’s going on- discorse is a weird platform, the specifics of which I don’t know much about.

2 Likes

oh it gives you a warning when you are low

1 Like

ok, thanks, its just kinda hard to not click like, to some of the posts

1 Like

yeah, i did, yesterday, and today, after hiting like 5 times, it says i have to wait 20 min untill it resets

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.