I would like some assistance please

fInAlLy I might’ve found a way might~

do you mean you found a way or you found my way?

No like a found a possible way to do that team teleporter thingy

Okay, so:
Lifecycle (Player Knocked Out) > Team Switcher (set to a specific team that hasn’t been used, which will be the eliminated players team)
Place a spawn pad (which is only set to the eliminated players team) in a room/zone outside the map, which will be where the player will wait for someone to revive them.
Put an invisible vending machine at your respawn station, with cost of mentioned seed. Then, same vending machine > Relay (which is set to random player on specific team, with configured team the eliminated players team) > Team Switcher (set to original team player was on)
Then you can place spawn pads for the team at predetermined locations you want, and the player will spawn there once revived.

1 Like

Ooh nice job. Mine was fairly similar the only thing I did different was use triggers.

Basically it does what you said EggNoodle except the teams are separate.
So like for the blue section:
Lifecycle: (Player Knocked Out) wire (Event coccus → Trigger) wire (Triggered → Team Switcher)
The settings for the Trigger are Player, and Allowed Team, Team 1. The Spawn Pad is team 3
Team Switcher is Team 3

thx to both of you i will give both a try to see which one works best!!

Can you explain what the system does?

Sorry had to leave basically what sets mine apart from yours is separation. Like if a Team 1 Member came around, he could easily choose someone on his team that got eliminated. Hard to explain but like the Blue Square on the left would be Team 1 members switched over to Team 3 (placeholder until revive). Rather than having a chance of reviving your opponents you can easily choose randomly from only your Team members.

Something like that, sorry for late response, sorry if confusing.