I would like help with parkour maps. Collabs Wanted

Mount BlueHill @C-C ALSO LOVED YOUR STORYLINE and its not Alice who went missing its Annie.

2 Likes

Sorry. I’m tired and i’m not wearing my glasses so I actually cant see anything. I’m changing it rn.

fixed it.

2 Likes

idk why but that gives me sonic vibes lol

2 Likes

Edited: “@Weirdowoman121 s Storyline Concept: One day on a cold evening, your friend Anne, went missing. The last you saw of her was when they decided to climb the dangerous Mount BlueHill. You’ve decided to take the epic journey into the unknown and unexplored areas of these frosted mountains to find and save your best friend, before it’s too late. Be warned, This journey will definitely NOT be easy. You will be faced with several challenges that stand in between you and your best friend. You must persevere throughout these challenges, no matter how tough, or however long it takes and find your friend… Before whatever stops you… Find your friend first.”
Credit To @C-C

2 Likes

Idk bout yall, But i’m going to sleep.

I honestly cant stay up any longer lol.

I’ll come check this in the mornin.

gl.

Night yall.

12:33 AM for me rn.

2 Likes

These are some epik guide for platforming to make your game good and high quality.

2 Likes

so what sonic rules. I mean just slay to that blue hedgehog

1 Like

@KrishnaVA no offence but how does that help my storyline?

i could help but what do you need help with

it’s probably for actual game performance most likely.

actually goin to sleep rn so uh

night.

2 Likes

You are doing a platformer, correct? This is too make the game quality really really good for you.

3 Likes

yeah prob me too @C-C but we’ll see

1 Like

@KrishnaVA YES OFC PLATFORMER and @C-C Goodnight. Very Much Thanks For Your Help. See U Tmr.

3 Likes

@KrishnaVA how does the stuff u sent b4 help me? no offence

Before? What post are you talking about? Is the boss fights one your talking about?

this post you sent earlier

@KrishnaVA ? u still here?
Edit: hiii

Can we keep chatting here to a minimum? Go on other sites like the Wix if you want a more broadline discussion.

2 Likes

bro what??? why? u admin or something?

1 Like