I would like help with parkour maps. Collabs Wanted

Uh. judging by the fact both of their @'s aren’t active anymore, I’d say no.

Quick Question: What is the player trying to achieve?

• Saving someone?
  • Reaching the top?

It’s for storyline purposes-

1 Like

They have collabed with me in the past, and I don’t know how to re-contact them. @ClicClac has been pretty nice to me lately and I just want help. All my games have flopped so far, and I’m kinda stuck feeling like I’ve lost.

2 Likes

Hm, haven’t thought of that yet.
Their friend Annie disappeared after her month trip to Mount Blue and the player must get to the top to see if Annie is still alive and well, or to save her.

1 Like

Adding onto what @C-C said, what is the storyline you are going for in this game?

Edit: Just saw your reply. That is actually a good backstory, @Weirdowoman121.

1 Like

hah its ok that’s all I got so far. wrote that in 2 seconds.

1 Like

I’ll see what I can do, Be back in a few minutes or so.

i’ve seen itskh before…
i might be able to collab…
check out this padlet for link sharing:
alternate gkc discovery

also, gnight but i’m on everyday of the week so…

2 Likes

Ok. I will be available till about 9:45 or so. (Like 35 minutes)

got it thanks @Kosm0-o

1 Like

@Kosm0-o says i need a password

lemme get it one sec
code: altGKCdiscovery387
and again gnight gtg

Night @Kosm0-o !!!

2 Likes

@Weirdowoman121’s Storyline Concept: One day on a cold evening, your friend Annie, went missing. The last you saw of them was when they decided to climb Mount BlueHill. You’ve decided to take the epic journey into the unknown and unexplored areas of these rocky mountains to find and save your friend, before it’s too late. Be warned, This journey will NOT be easy. You will be faced with several challenges that stand in between you and your friend. You must persevere throughout these challenges, and find your friend… Before whatever stops you… Finds your friend first.

quick skim of a storyline concept

tell me your thoughts and I’ll alter it to your liking.

[MOUNT ???] Is a placeholder until @Weirdowoman121 comes up with a name.

3 Likes

maybe something other than a mountain? maybe?
side note: she got lost in a blizzard and was kidnapped could be why she went missing or something like that idk

1 Like

k.

I’m just waiting for Posie’s reply before I alter anything dramatically.

1 Like

What about boss fights in the middle of the adventure? Like a Yeti in Level 3 or something. This is just a thought.

2 Likes

if we’re being more story type than yeah!

1 Like

Mount BlueHill @C-C ALSO LOVED YOUR STORYLINE and its not Alice who went missing its Annie.

2 Likes

Sorry. I’m tired and i’m not wearing my glasses so I actually cant see anything. I’m changing it rn.

fixed it.

2 Likes

idk why but that gives me sonic vibes lol

2 Likes