ancient ruins
hide and seek
escape room
a shop
a sell station
or blastball

maze

3 Likes

Well, there are already guides for this that can help!

2 Likes

Do not use the unused resolved tag

1 Like

Like…

But, yeah, so maybe look here?

3 Likes

How about a Mariokart type game?

3 Likes

A haunted house or a spooky mansion? Or perhaps an adventure!

2 Likes
Spooky

So, I thought you could make a haunted house or a spooky mansion for starters. If you want to make it even more creepy, try making the props you plan to add black! It makes the game extra spooky!!

Exciting Games

Maybe make an adventure game, or a game of life where you play in the map of your life. This could include: living in a house, going to school, do jobs, go shopping and any other additional adds!

A Splash!

This is a nice idea. I just randomly made it up . Try making a party! A place where people can meet up and do a lot of fun things!

Also, if you think any of these were helpful, please mark a solution!

1 Like

You could do a deathrun, cops vs robbers, a simulator, a type of “make your own adventure map” gamemode where the players’ choices affect their ending, a battle royale gamemode, or a Shootout gamemode where players attempt to knock out sentries with levels getting progressively more challenging. Hope this helps!

1 Like

A survival- elimination type
like a reality show where people compete for a grand prize, having to beef with each other and vote them out to try and win.

2 Likes

fornite!!!

1 Like

Juggernaut… try to destroy one really op guy that cant respawn, but you can’t respawn either. So it’s a one life thing, or you can add livse
OR

Protect the vip, so you protect a random player from a team that’s tryna eliminate the vip

1 Like