cccc

@gim_guy

@guy_the_person
sssssss

@Gimkit4
ssssss

thats it

ok thank you so much!

oh i have a question can you please give me a white default gim i need it for my thumbnail

ya here u go

stop posting this on all thumbnail requests

1 Like

what is that by the way

@Pika_Pokemon was basically trying to say that thumbnail requests aren’t allowed, as stated by the rules.
You probably skimmed through that though…

1 Like

Not trying to be that guy, but didn’t Pharlain imply that they were okay? Are we self determining their legality until the mods make a statement?

Hmmm well technically speaking the community did make the 5 day bumping rule then disable it. If the community has that power, and since most of the community think thumbnail requests are bad, they should be gone.

3 Likes

If only everyone would make their own thumbnails… then we wouldn’t be overworked and the community would be happy

4 Likes

Pharlain did say that actually.
Most of the community thinks that thumbnail requests should be banned, which is what is currently being enforced. Still waiting for a response from the moderators though.

2 Likes

Oh ok. So we’re just experiencing whiplash then?

More like Gimkit Civil War but yesh.

3 Likes

I feel like the best way to solve the forums’ problems would be to just remake them like last time, with more categories and softer rules- maybe a rule voting system. But that would bring on a whole new slew of problems…

6 Likes

Off topic moment (no rudeness intended)
But yeahhh, the rules need to be updated/relaxed, but you can’t put a bunch of people together, enforce some rules and expect all of them to follow them

1 Like

Do you want me to bring up the fact that countries exist? (Not sarcastic)

But creating another forums would basically creating another nuclear b0mb :[
destroying the progress people made here on the forums and entirely starting another one that’d probably cause more drama

1 Like

When there are rules, people tend to break them and do the wrong things to get away with it-when there aren’t, people can do stuff freely, thus making no need for illicit activity.