I need y'alls help on smth

Should I continue or not on Hunger Games?

• Yes
  • No
  • Remake it
0 voters

You can tell me below in the comments. You don’t have to!

As well, if it’s messy, or just felt like you don’t want to, you can delete it.

the poll doesn’t work press the gear and press build poll
make the options multiple, and make the max 1
then add yes or no

1 Like

I fixed it. I realised after I posted.

1 Like

im making hunger games aswell lol. anyhow, seems like a cool idea, id love to see other people’s take on making it into a game.

1 Like

Would you like to make one together? It’s all good if not!

1 Like

Sorry, but what’s Hunger Games?

1 Like

for now, maybe not. dont worry, it has nothing to do with you at all!
its just that progress on it has been pretty slow, and I haven’t been working on it much either, as i have other larger projects. although if i finish the other things, than i would love to!

@FersionSpeedy its a survival game, you have a bunch of people that all fight for themself. (by gaining weapons or powerups around their map.) last one standing wins.

2 Likes

It’s a book series. In the nation of Panem, established in the remains of North America after an apocalyptic event, the wealthy Capitol, which is west of the Rocky Mountains, exploits the twelve surrounding districts for their natural resources and labor. As punishment for a past failed rebellion against the Capitol, which resulted in the obliteration of District 13, one boy and one girl between the ages of 12 and 18 from each of the remaining districts are selected by an annual lottery to participate in the Hunger Games, a contest in which the “tributes” must fight to the death in an outdoor arena until only one remains.

1 Like