I need some prop ideas!

I plan to create an epic escape room adventure, but I need your help! I’m brainstorming what kind of thrilling props I should use to make it challenging and exciting for the players. Also, I’m unsure about how many rooms I should create to make it a truly immersive experience. Do you think I should make it all hard or throw in some easy challenges to help the players build confidence before facing the ultimate challenge?

1 Like

Any chance you checked the forums before posting?

1 Like

What is the theme of the game?
That might help with prop ideas.

This guide might help.

I suggest making the levels scale in difficulty (easy to hard) as to the player’s strength or if you have a difficulty selector so players can prepare for the final challenge.

As for @Zaraxion, welcome to the community!

Zaraxion’s Eyes Only

If it’s okay to ask, @Zaraxion why where you suspended/banned?
If you did something wrong I wouldn’t suggest making an alt account because it could result in a bigger punishment.
(Or were you permabanned?)
(Similar question as @Magenta_Dragon)

Welcome to forums @Zaraxion! Remember to read the community guidelines!

The new-user-must-read, beginner-must-read, and forum-tips will give a good gist of the rules here.

Check out the FAQ and TOS!

Any Gimkit Creative questions just ask!

1 Like

Thanks guys! I’ve been on the forums for a long time and have already checked those guides… but maybe it’s time to check them again!

2 Likes

Did you have another account?? Or did you just look at the forum? Sorry for being off-topic Im just curious.

1 Like

Uh yeah, yesterday I did. I deleted it bc it was temporarily suspended for me posting before i was TL1… I think

1 Like

Alright, I’m gonna go, but I’ll be available tmr

1 Like

Oof. Bye!

1 Like

I did nothing wrong, i tried replying as TL0 and with no replies used
and i got temporarily banned, and with the mods, i messaged them…

off topic, but haiasi, why do keep liking every post?

1 Like

There is a reply and posting limit on your first day. Are you sure you didn’t use it?

Haiasi I think is trying to get a badge.

2 Likes

No, I hadn’t even replied to anything, and I got suspended…

Off topic, but I don’t have any more replies lol so I can’t reply anymore

Weird but I don’t think that’ll happen again. Now lets get back on topic! :+1:

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.