I need some lobby ideas/help

So right now, I’m in a builders block.

I don’t know where to go, even though I have somewhat good experience with GKC. I’m thinking of making a lobby first, but don’t know what to make and where to start.

Do you have any ideas on a lobby I could make? And also, I wanna make sentries that show the different types of roles in the game, so if you could also help with making it so they can’t attack you that would be great.

This game is about protecting the V.I.P, and I’m leaning and looking more for stuff like an office, or any other fancy work place that a V.I.P would work at or would be found, like the Oval Office. (U.S. President, fyi.)

For the sentries just put them all on the same team as the players, and the lobby depends on what type of game you’re trying to make.

So in that case an office type room, like a cubicle could be a good lobby, and have stands showing the sentries representing the roles

1 Like

Alright. I’ll wait for more ideas, but I think an office or some work place. Or military base, cause protecting the V.I.P is a big job, right?

1 Like

Yeah, you could make a military room, it could be an armory showing different types of weapons (made out of props), and then it could have the roles in like lockers; wearing different outfits and showing the roles; that would be a good option too.

1 Like

Yeah. I’ll make item spawners but you can’t actually get to them.

What floor could I use? I’m thinking of lab floor but I feel like it won’t feel right.

Pavement, Dungeon, pretty much any grey material unless its an outside armory, in which case you could use that terrain that has grass and dirt below the stone.
(I forget what its called, im just gonna call it stone walkway)

1 Like

I think i’ll do a military briefing room, with an armory, but then I want an office. I’ll go explore some floors real quick.

1 Like

Here’s some images:

1 Like

Add Some Gold To The Lobby

2 Likes

I think I’ll make like a helicopter animation.

I probably should do an emoji instead though…

It wouldn’t be as high quality though… and 10x less time consuming.

1 Like

we all love gold

Some layouts:

I think I’ll figure out how to do a helicopter. I don’t need any guides, even though I’ve seen caternaughts.

1 Like

Also, I got a idea in mind and how it would look, so I’m ok with that.

1 Like

I want to make it 3d like too. So I’ll tinker around

(Only the lobby 3d)

1 Like

in that case…

check out this: 3D Art Library (Post here)

The art is in the replies

This look 3d-y enough?

Screenshot 2024-02-27 2.59.04 PM

It feels somewhat 3d.

I think I’ll just go for 2d. It’ll be easier on me, it’ll be a bit more awkward on the helicopter, but I think It’s worth all the work, instead of just blindly teleporting into the map, it will have a cool thing.

Any other idea on how to transport the player there? Like in a big armored vehicle?

1 Like