I need some ideas for this game I am making

Iโ€™m making a game where a person can play the role of a dog, in a dog lifestyle. What types of things would look good to add to this map to make it look awesome?

Chew toys. Lots of them.

1 Like

You could try to make a dog house, maybe a broken chain, etc,.

2 Likes

Well, Iโ€™m gonna assume itโ€™s set in a neighborhood, so try to add houses that you can go into and do quests. Or whatever the dog is supposed to do

I agree with the houses, but I think you should make it dog houses. Also why is this my most liked reply? Don't ๐—ฅ๐—จ๐—ก for help. ๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฑ ๐˜ข ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ! - #21 by Alan_Shen

2 Likes

Maybe do one of those dog simulators where you pick a family and stuff.

Sorry for being off-topic, but I see that @Magenta_Dragon got unsuspended, even thought it was until the 1st of March :thinking:

2 Likes

Sorry to be that guy (despite my name), but try to stay on topic.

I made a suggestion. I just added that in bc I was confused lol.

1 Like

Iโ€™m talking about the comment thing, thats about something different relative to this.

Anywayโ€ฆ

Add lots of fun, silly dialogue (if you have read A Dogs Purpose, the same kind of naive and blissful attitude is similar to how I imagine most dogs think.

2 Likes

Make a hunger system, and make it so you can choose to be a street dog or a house dog

3 Likes

โ€œA inferior species?
I think not!
These canines we love a lot!
They came from wolves.
And became our friends!
Dogs deserve
Better amends.
Dogs are people too!.โ€-The Insomniac. Sorry, just thought of it. This sounds like it might be a good game!

Maybe make it so when you load in, the player can choose what dog they want to be and they can do quests for other dogs, and fend off bad dogs, and choose their actions like if they want to get adopted or notโ€ฆof course that can be a bit too far but atleast to where they can fend off bad dogs and protect their family and all.