I need ideas on how to start my horror game

I’m stuck on how to start the game and how to make the areas look

What is your horror game about? We need more information about it to assist you.

a super hard FNAF game

1 Like

You should make something where you are stuck in a dark room and then you need to try to get out

Can you elaborate?

It’s kinda like your trying to run away from a monster while in a hall of mirrors it’s called Eye See You

Well

I’m trying to make it more like a player is a monster and it can see everything, while the players can’t see everything the hall of mirrors is like a maze

camera point to a black room

no, what I mean is the players can only see little things while the monster can see things past their regular sight unlike the players

also I want the players to have 3 lives, and when they lose a life they get teleported to a place called the mirror dimension

maybe make one of them a Abandoned factory

you could go doors type of theme where you are in the hotel and somehow end up in a greenhouse

you would transition to a theme every once in a while

and you could name your game

Hourly Bites

I want the place to located at a hall of mirrors so they can lost kinda like a maze

and I’m going to name it Eye See You and the monster is the Focus gim

If you give me time I could use my sentry to gim guide and make quite a accurate looking focus gim for you

and are you on the wix because if yes I could join you and help make it

I was making the player the monster though :face_holding_back_tears:

camera view maybe._.

oh… the eye gim is a legendary so it may be hard for them to be a monster if they are not the focus gim

I’m not going to use a camera view :expressionless:

yet

they can wear any Gim and I’m thinking of making the thumbnail kinda like all the monster’s Gims that people wear into monsters for different seasons and the idea you had I can use for one of them and make the monster a different gim for it

1 Like