I need ideas for a new map I am making

Hey guys! I am making a new gimkit creative map but right now it’s completely blank… So… I need ideas for what I can put on it! Any?

1 Like

What are you thinking about? No Ideas AT ALL?

Well I did have this one idea for like a giant space thing or something like I don’t know underrated overrated I don’t know?

Why don’t you take a complex mechanic from the forums, and try to make a game around it? It’s a fun challenge!

1 Like

Giant space thing? I’m doing something like that. So, maybe you can do a “Only Way Out” style map, where you have to pass trials and gain loot to beat the game.

1 Like

I find that using hidden teleporters is great for an illusion of multiple floors.

1 Like

try making a good pokemon type game. I haven’t tried finding any but it seems like a challenge.

2 Likes

Map ideas to cure your boredom (reply with more ideas)

Maybe @Kosm0-o is on to something. You could have props or sentries that you could collect, and use vending machines to “gain” them.

1 Like

Sorry, kosmos, didn’t see your post

1 Like

Players vs sentries blastball.

Great ideas!
Anymore? If not, I can mark a solution :slight_smile: [1]

1. prevents clutter! I think we should all start doing that yknow… ↩︎

a de@thrun, there are a decent amount of guides on those

1 Like

make a “ultimate gimkit speed run”, basically, you have to complete challenges based on all of the gimkit gamemodes that are speedrun-able

2 Likes

Thank you guys so much for all the solutions and things that could have been added into my map I would make those! Thank you very much! I will mark a solution now to prevent all the clutter, but thank you guys for all the ideas I really appreciate it!

1 Like

No, I have another idea for you. Presenting: A levelhopper (BTW that is a made up name for a type of game I’ve been trying out and is completely flexible. It uses teleporters to transport you from one “level” to another, and if you so wish, go back as well. I usually hide these with props, and use channels to put them with buttons. Also, id you want the illusion of being surrounded in material, then only make the first layer like that, because there is a wall limit. Make the floor; they look exactly the same and they won’t be back there anyway. Also, I still like the “Only Way Out” theme idea. Also, Lore is always okay, it adds depth to the map.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.