I need help with weapons [evil eye slingshot etc]

How do you make weapons not run out of shots,so you won’t need to refill with heavy shards,medium shards or light shards? in one way out you have endless shots so I want something kind of like that. thanks!

3 Likes

I think that might be the default option for weapons, but feel free to check if I’m wrong!

3 Likes

what do you mean???

2 Likes

By default after you run out of ammo, your weapon will take a few seconds to refill and you don’t need any ammo to do that.

3 Likes

oh thanks this will be helpful for my map

2 Likes

No problem! If you want to change that in the future, in the map settings, there’s a setting for infinite ammo under the item tab.

4 Likes

is there a way to make only one weapon have endless shots?

3 Likes

Unfortunately, no. But you could use a starting inventory and give them a ton of ammo when they start the game

2 Likes

Technically, no. However, you could simulate it by turning infinite ammo off, then wiring a repeater to a lifecycle/vending machine/item whatever that sends on a channel every 0.5 seconds. Then have a item granter give a player the required ammo

3 Likes

Actually here’s a better way. Button wired to item granter, so when the button is pressed, it gives you a weapon. Same button wired to a repeater, so when the button is pressed, the repeater repeats every 0.5 seconds, and it stops when transmitting on channel A. Wire the repeater to a checker, so when the repeater transmits on the wire, the checker checks if the amount of the same weapon is grater than 0. If the check fails, transmit on channel A. Wire the checker to an item granter, so if the check passes, you are granted the weapons ammo. Wire an inventory item manager to the checker, so if the check fails, the weapons ammo is cleared from the players inventory.

4 Likes

Very impressive. I have no idea how you came up with that!

2 Likes

Top of my head. I spent way too long making random stuff.

4 Likes

LOL funny
Extra characters

1 Like

thanks so so so so so much!!!

1 Like

you are amazing!!! thanks so much

1 Like

oops, must of missed that. i skim a lot…

Thank you so so so much! you are awesome!

1 Like