I need help with this _

I’m working on that right now, @slay_person. (Welcome to the forum)

Do you want it to be a fake bookshelf that they open, or a normal door?

What I do is a vending machine hooked to the object, and when the object on vending machine is bought, make it hide the prop, also, don’t forget to make the vending maching dissappear, and channel, or just put no item bought.

Place down a bookshelf and a vending machine (not visible to players in-game.) The settings for the vending machine look like this. (You can see how it’s placed to the left of the settings)

Next, place down a second bookshelf next to the first one. Then a wire going from the vending machine to the first bookshelf: Item purchased :arrow_right: Hide prop. Now add a second wire from the vending machine to the second bookshelf: Item purchased :arrow_right: Show prop. And finally a zone. Now add a wire going from the zone to the second bookshelf: Player enters zone :arrow_right: Hide prop. Also put a wire from the second bookshelf to the vending machine: Prop made visible​:arrow_right: Deactivate machine.
And you’re done!

You can also add a zone above the bookshelf so that it closes behind them. Wire it to the first bookshelf: Player enters zone :arrow_right: Show prop. Then wire the zone to the second bookshelf: Player enters zone :arrow_right: Hide prop.

There you go! Hope that helps!

I helped you make the game. You cannot deny that.YOUR game title literally gives credit to ME.

I might not’ve understood what you were saying, but if you do, try it.

@slay_person Please mark a solution.

BaconBitz is easy to understand, and it even has a screenshot.

Welcome to the forums @slay_person!

it could be considered advertising which is not allowed on the forums.
I am not denying that you helped. You contributed a lot.
Now lets get back on topic.

You have the link on your gimkit, but anways lets get back on topic

Welcome to the forums @HP7divergent46THG12
have fun in this wonderful community!

1 Like

please mark a solution, this is turning into a chat.

Yeah please mark a solution.

This person hasn’t been seen on the forums for 2 days.
Screenshot 2024-03-14 8.14.32 AM
I don’t think that they are going to mark a solution right now.

Yeah, bro dropped a request and never came back lol.

1 Like

we need to just ignore the topic and wait it to be closed. This will be the last reply

Do not reply!