I need help with this block code

You want me to replace the round up code with a variable so when i receive the variable it adds 1?

(Not trying to sound rude.)

But i needed a more complex/smaller way with out using so many devices. Because i did this before with out block i had a bug in it and I couldn’t figure out how to fix it.

how many memory did you use??

Over 1,000 for each computer. @MrEgg

COMPUTER??!?!?!? are you ryna make Gimkit inside of Gimkit or smth

1 Like

Yeah…

1 Like

then persevere and keep trying. don’t move on.

1 Like

Ok! All of your reply’s are very helpful but i already did them. Thanks for trying anyway! I might have to re-read/make 3 different parts for my code to see which one doesn’t use a lot of memory/is the most useful.

2 Likes

More things:

1. When you’re trying to display the property you’re displaying an empty text box for some reason
  2. What are you trying to do with this mechanism because your third screenshot makes absolutely no sense

here you go

literally no devices needed

2 Likes

It’s suppose to be like that. Because when i added 1, then pressed the button it turned it to 3 so i kept it empty.

Ok so that’s basically what i did but without adding/using true/false etc.

Just tell me what this is for.

It’ll be much simpler if I know the entire thing.

2 Likes

I did tell you in the desc in the topic. (Did you read it?)

No, what’s the code system for : |

like whats it supposed to accomplish in your map

1 Like

no you told us what you want to have the block code do. not what it’s for.

It’s suppose to be a computer code system. Like a passcode for a computer I am making…

And how does the passcode work?

yeah… definitely being overdone for a passcode system.

You enter in a numerical number code, and the press a button the checker runs and if the codes is correct all checks should pass. But if one of the numbers is wrong then all checks fails. Blah blah blah you long into the data base of the computer and do what you do on a computer.

It’s seems overdone but its connected to a database system lol.