I need help with team system on among us guide

I have posted earlier today I needed help with among us and you guys didn’t help me that much but now I found out the problem. The team is splitting players there’s only supposed to be 1 person on team 2.

Can you help me with the error?

Did you use this guide or set the Map Options to Split Evenly?

The Map Options has to be on Cooperative and the Relay on Random Player or Random Player On Specific Team (Team 1)

I set teams to cooperative as said.

Did you use multiple Relays?
I don’t see why it would pick multiple players other than that or if you set it to Split Evenly.

Can you j0in with more players to see if it picks two players or just splits them evenly?
That might help debugging.

Make several teams depending on how many players and set to split evenly @OBUSSIN

No, you only switch them into individual teams for the voting part when people vote.
(I think)
You can just set crewmates to team 1 and impostors and team 2 for the rest of the game.

Ok set it to cooperative. Then everyone will be on team 1 (crewmates). Then wire a lifecycle to a relay (random player) then wire the relay to a team switcher with team 2(imposter team). If that worked please mark a soultion!
Relay:
Screen Shot 2023-12-09 at 7.29.46 PM
Map settings:
Screen Shot 2023-12-09 at 7.30.28 PM
Whole thing:
Screen Shot 2023-12-09 at 7.29.55 PM
Then wire a lifecycle to a relay (team 2) then to a popup (visibilty scope of team). Then on the popup say something like “You are Imposter”.
Do the same for crewmate but the relay is team 1.

I made a popup configure with this and its only showing the crewmate one, I’ll try and troubleshoot it.

Wait, isn’t that what the Team Setup guide does?

Yeah.

Oh, okay.
I think @OBUSSIN just got confused.

Wdym visbility scope tho, even tho the topic is solved?

Oops I meant content scope

In the popup. Its so the relay will work.

Okay, but it kinda doesn’t work can u take a picture of everything u did just to see.

Do you have any other devices that can switch the player to team 2? Is the system able to be repeated?

1 Like

For imposter:
(Lifecycle) event accures → (relay) trigger relay → (popup) open popup
Screen Shot 2023-12-09 at 7.45.13 PM
Lifecycle settings:
Screen Shot 2023-12-09 at 7.46.29 PM
Relay settings:

Popup settings:

For crewmate do the same but change the relay team to team 1 and change the popup heading to “Ur crewmate”

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.