I need help with storyline/lore ideas

well, @CaptionPuffy i hope i was helpful! this game sounds fun, when will it be done?

2 Likes

Yeah—but, it would’ve taken me way longer…
By the way, I made this right after the Texas Rangers won the World Series.

2 Likes

Reminds me of big nate… looks good

2 Likes

Maybe around the end of the year I’m taking a lot of time on detail.

1 Like

anyways, back on topic guys

2 Likes

That’s what it reminds many people—I was inspired by all of it.
Dog Man, Wimpy Kid, Big Nate…
They were all my favorites…

I’ve made hundreds, paper and pen. Two whole books full----some just front and back papers…
I plan to make them actual books when I become older, so people can purchase them.

Thanks. Let’s get back on topic, though, to the original purpose.

2 Likes

I’m gonna look threw the credits to make sure I credited everyone there was alot of people helping so ty!

1 Like

i replied to the wrong person sorry

I know this doesnt line up with the story too well, but it would be funny if you did :rofl:
Add a spider named George, and you can try and squish him. However, when you do, you instantly get sent to hell to be tortured forever and you get the ending “You deserve this.”

1 Like

THAT WOULD BE FUNNY that’s gonna be a spida ending.

2 Likes

(i’ll mark a solution when around 2 pm to make sure there’s not anymore ideas)

1 Like

I just thought of another really good idea, so, add a shop in the game on the first day that gets destroyed on the third (you can only get this ending on the 1st or 2nd day) and everything is fine with it. However, if you go in the back door, you get sent to jail as the shopkeeper thinks you are a thief trying to steal his wares, giving you the Thief ending.

1 Like

Can I make u some lore in exchange for a credit, @CaptionPuffy? If so, ping me and I’ll try to get back to you ASAP.

As proof that I’m good at making lore, look at my bio. What do u think about my bio lore?

i got one more good idea up my sleeve, so first, you need to make it so you can get a weapon on day 2, secret area, bought, etc. then, you kill lola, which gives you the ending “No, this isn’t how your supposed to play the game.” Based off of this image:

1 Like

If you’re stuck on something search up a story generator, and modify it if you wanted to
:smile:
I did that for my Three pigs on steroids story(lol)

2 Likes

It’s pretty good, and you can be credits with literally any ideas so sure I think…

I would’ve liked your reply, but I ran out of likes. I’ll reply with some lore later. OK? I’m in class and can’t focus enough to write quality lore.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.