I need help with scoring the flags

how do you mack the scor to be for flags

1 Like

make a property for flag captures, make it a number property, then edit a flag capture zone and change the when flag is captured, transmit on… a channel that adds to the property. also, make sure you go to map settings, go to score, and change the score to the flag capture property. i don’t really know how flag stuff works because i haven’t used it so far but i think it should work

1 Like

Hello, can someone pleases simplify what Kyro said. What is a channel and what is a property?

1 Like

So go to settings, press map options, press score, and change the score type to property. This is basically a number that can change. In Score Property, type in something like “Flag Score.” This is what your property is called. Then, place a counter (I think you need one for each team’s zone) and set the count scope to team. Also, click on Property and set update property to yes. Set the property to update the property that you made earlier (In my case, Flag Score.) Connect the zone to the counter so when a flag is captured, it increments the counter.
(Btw, a channel is like an invisible wire that is set up in the device settings instead of the overworld.)

1 Like

Here’s a guide for that if you need pictures.

1 Like